This Heavy Duty A-36 Carbon Steel flagpole stands 100" in height. It has butt diameter of 14," a top diameter of 6.625," and a wall thickness of .500." It is engineered to withstand windspeeds of up to 130 MPH unflagged. It ships in three sections, joined with seamless steel concentric reducers, which provide a uniform tapered appearance.
Standard Features include:
• Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
• Stainless steel aircraft cable halyard
• Chrome plated bronze swivel snaphooks
• Neoprene snaphook covers
• Beaded sling assembly
• Plastic covered counterweights
• Stainless steel winch assembly, with removable hand crank
• Flush access door with cylinder lock and piano hinge
• Spun aluminum flash collar to match pole
• Galvanized corrugated steel ground sleeve with grounding spike
• Urethane gloss enamel finish, designed for maximum gloss and color retention.
Great for any commercial application and very popular among retailers, including car dealers!
We recommend a 30' X 50' Tough Tex Flag
for this 100' steel flagpole.
THESE POLES ARE SHIPPED BY VIA TRUCK FROM LOCATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES. THE SHIPPING COSTS SHOWN AT CHECKOUT REFLECTS A GENERAL ESTIMATE OF SHIPPING COSTS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER IF THE ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS TO YOUR LOCATION ARE MORE OR LESS THAN YOU WERE INITIALLY CHARGED. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ORDER WITHOUT CHARGE AT THAT POINT IF THE COSTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.
Shipping weight: 5,393 LBS