Item DescriptionNyl-Glo Colorfast American Flag Made by Annin with SolarGuard Fabric
Flags exposed to harsh sunlight, wet weather, and wide temperature changes require a strong construction material!
* These flags are Made in America with sturdy SolarGuard 200 denier nylon fabric.
* Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
* Longest lasting, fade-resistant and tear-resistant material available.
* Flies in the lightest breeze.
* Provides the brightest colors for a great look.
* 1-Year manufacturers ColorFast guarantee.
What is a Nyl-Glo American flag?
Nyl-Glo American flags are made by Annin Flagmakers, the world's oldest and largest flag manufacturer. Each Nyl-Glo US flag is made of 100% nylon using fine SolarGuard fabric, designed specifically or outdoor use.
SolarGuard fabrics exhibit tremendous strength retention under UV exposure as well as world-class tensile and tear strength. SolarGuard provides 25% more toughness than polyester with greater abrasion and tear resistance.
Our Nyl-Glo American flags also feature:
* Universal pole hem and leather tabs for easy installation on any flagpole
* Dense, lock-stitched embroidered stars
* Heavy-gauge canvas headers
* Double-stitched seams and 4 rows of stitching at fly end.
This great American flag is available for immediate shipping to your door. Buy it direct for less from AmericanFlags.com!
SolarGuardŽ is a registered trademark for UV resistant fibers and fabrics.
Previously Viewed Items