Tough-Tex Heavy Duty American Flag - With Grommets - 6 ft X 10 ft
2 - 1
$172.48 ea.save 6%
6 - 1
$160.48 ea.save 12%
Buy More & Save!
Made with 100% long-lasting 2-ply spun polyester, our Tough-Tex flags are designed to be the longest lasting flag ever made. With the rich look of cotton, these flags are engineered especially for industrial, commercial or institutional use or wherever severe weather conditions exist. Complete with reinforced stitching, embroidered stars, and extra-strength polyester thread, each flag is specially treated to reduce sun and chemical deterioration.
- The longest lasting flag available anywhere.
- Greatest durability.
- Excellent for high wind areas and extreme weather conditions.
- Suitable for commercial and industrial uses.
Tough-Tex® Flag Material Outperforms All Other Flags Bar None. This Is The Very Best Flag Made In America!
- 100% 2-ply spun-woven polyester fabric resists high winds.
- Open weave reduces fabric stress for longer wear. <
- Backed by the oldest and largest flag manufacturer in the US.
- Solid brass grommets, embroidered stars and double stitched seams.
- Every flag double-inspected and meets official U.S government specifications.
This great flag is available for shipping right to your door. Buy it direct for less from AmericanFlags.com!
|Usually Ships in||9 to 12 Weeks|
|Flag Size||6 ft X 10 ft|
|Fabric||Heavy Duty Poly|
Good QualityThese flags hold up the best in our rural, windy, midwestern area. They last about 6 months which is pretty good since we have had some others needing replacement after 1-2 months.
Excellent qualityCan't recall ever owning a nicer flag. Will never go back to nylon.
The only flag our company usesOur company only flies the double-spun poly flags from AmericanFlags.com. We always get excellent service and a strong and durable product.
The bestI have used Tough Tex for several years. I live in the Desert SW very little reain, lots of very intense Sun and some very strong winds. In the last three days, April 11,12 and 13 we have had gusts to 64 mph. These flags last close to a year in these conditions, I would not buy anything else.