Villager III Residential Fiberglass Flagpole - 20 ft
This fine residential flagpole is manufactured with a mixture of fiberglass and polyester resin, finished with a marine grade UV-resistant gel coat to prevent hazing, chalking and deterioration of color. Its specially-engineered tapered design provides added strength and wind resistance to 100mph and average 50,000lbs per square inch tensile strength. This residential grade 3-piece white fiberglass flagpole comes complete with a gold anodized aluminum spun ball top, stationary truck, cleat, ½” Nylon halyard, corrugated PVC ground sleeve and flash collar.
- This flagpole ships via UPS.
- Designed to withstand wind speeds in excess of 100mph.
- 6 Year Limited Warranty on the flagpole shaft.
- Marine-grade UV-resistant high gloss gel coat finish.
- 50,000 lbs per square inch tensile strength.
- Does not conduct electricity and is safer than aluminum or steel poles.
- Easy, 1-person installation.
- Butt diameter 3.75", top diameter 2".
- Total length of pole is 22ft.
- Flag sold seperately - 3' X 5' Tough Tex Recommended.
Everything it Should BeI bought and installed this flagpole nearly 4 years ago. It has withstood fierce storms with winds in excess of 100mph and still looks like new. Very easy to install. Neighbors aluminum poles bent and broke off in storms that left my pole undamaged. I recommend the Tough-Tex Heavy Duty American Flag - With Grommets - 3 ft X 5 ft. I got three years out of the first one before I noticed some fading and replaced it. It never showed any sign of fraying after 24 hours flying.