Maryland State Flags
AmericanFlags.com is proud to carry Maryland State Flags in a variety of materials, and styles, in sizes ranging from 4 IN X 6 IN to 12 FT X 18 FT. All of our Maryland flags meet official specifications, are on sale right now and are ready for immediate shipping to your door.
- Nylon Maryland State Flag - 3 ft X 5 ft Item#: Maryland-State-Flag-3X5List Price: $52.90 Special Price $35.98 As low as $31.48
- 3' X 5' Nylon Indoor/Parade Maryland State Flag Item#: maryland-state-flag-indoor35As low as $57.48
- State-Tex Commercial Grade Maryland State Flag - 3 ft X 5 ft Item#: MDST35List Price: $83.80 Special Price $56.98 As low as $51.48
- Nylon Maryland State Flag - 5 ft X 8 ft Item#: Maryland-State-Flag-5X8List Price: $114.70 Special Price $82.98 As low as $79.98
- State-Tex Commercial Grade Maryland State Flag - 5 ft X 8 ft Item#: MDST58List Price: $185.20 Special Price $125.98 As low as $119.48
- Nylon Maryland State Flag - 6 ft X 10 ft Item#: Maryland-State-Flag-6X10List Price: $211.50 Special Price $164.98 As low as $161.98
- Nylon Maryland State Flag - 8 ft X 12 ft Item#: Maryland-State-Flag-8x12List Price: $474.10 Special Price $322.48 As low as $283.50
Officially adopted in 1904, the State Flag of Maryland is the only U.S. state flag that is based upon the coats of arms of British nobility. Bearing the arms of the Calvert and Crossland families, the flag was first flown on October 11, 1880 at a parade in Baltimore, marking the founding of the city. The black and gold colors belong to the Calvert family, which was the family name of the Lords Baltimore, who founded Maryland. The red and white colors belong to the Crossland family, from the first Lord Baltimore's maternal side.