Annin Tough-Tex Heavy Duty American Flag
Stop replacing your American flags so frequently!
Investing in a better quality US flag will save you money and avoid the embarassment of flying a tattered or faded American flag. Annin's Tough-Tex American flags are specially designed to resist the elements and feature exclusive 100% 2-ply, spun woven polyester that is resistant to high winds, sun, rain and snow. These premium American flags feature the brightest fade-resistant colors available. Every Tough-Tex US flag is double inspected, certified to meet all US government & military specifications. These are the very same US flags flown by the U.S. military.
Tip: The length of your flag should be between one-quarter and one-third the height of your flagpole.
Made with 100% long-lasting 2-ply spun polyester, our Tough-Tex American flags are designed to be the longest lasting flag ever made. With the rich look of cotton, these American flags are engineered especially for industrial, commercial or institutional use or wherever severe weather conditions exist. Complete with reinforced stitching, embroidered stars, and extra-strength polyester thread, each flag is specially treated to reduce sun and chemical deterioration.
- Exceptional durability.
- Excellent for high wind areas and extreme weather conditions.
- Suitable for commercial and industrial uses.
Tough-Tex® Flag Material Outperforms All Other Flags Bar None. This Is The Very Best Flag Made In America!
- 100% 2-ply spun-woven polyester fabric resists high winds.
- Open weave reduces fabric stress for longer wear.
- Backed by the oldest and largest flag manufacturer in the US.
- Solid brass grommets, embroidered stars and double stitched seams on 12'x18' and smaller.
- Strong rope heading and extra grommets with appliqued stars on flags 15'x25' and larger
- Every flag double-inspected and meets official U.S government specifications.
These American flags are available for shipping right to your door. Other websites and big box stores sell this exact same flag for more$$. Buy it direct for less from AmericanFlags.com!